BioFuels/Ethanol Silo Cleaning Services & Equipment
Mole•Master™ can offer top to bottom cleaning of your biofuels or ethanol facility. Whether you’re experiencing buildup in your dry distiller grain silos or planning an around the clock cleaning of your scalper and dirty bins during a shutdown, Mole•Master™ offers the specialty services that can take care of these issues safely, efficiently, and effectively. In addition to our Big•Mole™ silo cleaning service, Mole•Master™ provides vacuum services, dry ice blasting, pipe cleaning and a host of additional services engineered to keep your facility operating at full capacity.
Mole•Master’s proprietary Big•Mole™ System offers all of the following benefits:
- Versatility: No matter what type of storage vessel your facility uses, no matter what you are storing, and no matter how long it has been non-flowing, Mole•Master™ will be able to get the job done.
- No Human Entry Required: When Mole•Master™ is contracted to clean out a facility, there can be confidence in the safety standards to which we adhere. All equipment is controlled remotely from the silo roof. There are NO chemicals and NO explosives. There is no chance of contaminating stored materials or damaging the vessel.
- Total Material Recovery: In virtually every instance, valuable material is freed and readied for further processing or loadout, as required.
- Lost Storage Capacity is Recovered: Storage vessels are restored to 100% of their planned capacity.
- Downtime is minimized: The Big•Mole™ System can dramatically reduce project times. This equates to less downtime and lower costs.
- 100% Dry Process: No water or other liquids are used with this proprietary system. Therefore, there is no water damage to the material or to the facility. That also means there is no mess, no mud, and no expensive cleanup.
- Non-Sparking Equipment: The Big•Mole™ System utilizes non-sparking equipment that is mandatory for any potentially hazardous environments.
Mole•Master™ commonly uses Dry Ice Blasting and Industrial Vacuum Services. These methodologies do not require water or other liquids. Dry Ice Blasting makes clean-up easy, which helps reduce both downtime and expenses.
Along with this primary service, Mole•Master™ also offers Industrial Vacuum Services, Confined Space Entry Services, Ice Blasting, Pipe Cleaning, Safe-T-Shot™ CO2 Blasting Services, Jack Hammering, and Brush Down/Scraping Services.
Mole•Master manufactures the Arch•Master™ Portable Auger System and the Junior 360º™ Whip Machine.
Contact us to learn more about whether this equipment would be suitable for your applications.