Ohio-based Provider of Silo Cleaning Services & Equipment Launches New Website Featuring Enhanced Technical Information for Silo Owners & Operators
“Our redesigned website gives site visitors easy access to the type of technical information they’re looking for online,” said David Laing, general manager of the Ohio-based silo cleaning equipment and services company.
To that end, the new site features:
- Streamlined navigation
- Highly visible, easily accessible phone numbers and contact forms
- Increased information on industry-specific silo cleaning applications
- More detailed visuals to better illustrate Mole-Master’s role as a leading provider of silo cleaning services and equipment for a wide range of industries
An expanded Industries section focuses on the company’s capabilities to serve the cement, feed and grain, and biofuels industries, among others. “No matter what type of facilities they run, we want silo owners and operators to know we speak their language,” Laing said.
Other expanded areas of the site highlight:
- Mole-Master’s silo cleaning equipment (the Junior™ 360, Arch-Master™ and Safe-T-Shot™)
- The important role safety plays in silo cleaning
- The company’s extensive capabilities in specialty services like silo inspection, preventative maintenance and media blasting
- Resources like literature and industry articles
“With new application-specific information at their fingertips, site visitors can quickly and efficiently find solutions to their silo cleaning challenges,” Laing said.
He added that the redesign is already having an effect, with an increasing percentage of new visitors to the site and more time spent on the site by new and returning visitors alike.