STRUCTURAL SILO INSPECTION
Let a Mole•Master™ Silo Inspection Help Make Sure Your New or Existing
Vessel Operates Properly and Limits the Risk of Catastrophic
Failure or Costly Damage
Weather exposure, age, stored material type, and site location are just a few of the many factors that can influence the condition and safe function of a storage vessel.
In all cases, it is critically important to regularly schedule a silo inspection to make sure vessels are structurally sound. Should a problem exist, it is always better to identify and remedy the problem as early as possible versus waiting and risking costly repairs and possible interruption of service.
A structural silo inspection from Mole•Master will ensure your storage vessel is in proper operating condition.
We will send a structural engineer to your location to help you:
- Evaluate a known or suspected structural problem
- Confirm proper structural condition prior to redesign or retrofit
- Perform site evaluations and make recommendations for new construction plans
- Conduct site inspections as part of a facility maintenance program
- Assess vessel performance as part of a flow study
Mole•Master provides the following silo inspection services:
Click here to read our top Silo Inspection Tips.
- Detailed visual inspection of silo exterior and interior
- Photography to document observations
- Sound testing of inner and outer silo face
- Concrete core testing (if needed)
- Chloride testing of concrete powder (if needed)
- Inspection of room beam bearings
- Flow observations
- Ultrasonic thickness testing of steel cone
To schedule a silo inspection, contact Mole•Master™ today.